2007年11月1日木曜日

DRIVING!!

I got the driver license in this summer vacation. I was busy in this summer vacation, but I took a deep breath. My grand mother is so old that she didn't drive her car by herself. She gave her car for me!! In the holiday, I went driving with my father. I went to Ueki recently. I feel good when I drive the car. I like driving a car!! I want to go to Aso, Kagoshima and Fkuoka someday. For the time beging, I want to be able to go PUK and Kumamoto-city from my house, Tamana. I think I pracice the driving very hard!!

3 件のコメント:

ayano さんのコメント...

Hi!! I want to drive a car. But I am afraid of driving a car. I am looking for riding your car.

G.S さんのコメント...

I like driving of the cars too.
But gasoline charges are expensive, I do not want to drive my car.
So I am looking for riding your car too.

maya さんのコメント...

I want to go to drive!! But I don't have a car. I want to get a driver lisence...