I read Romeo&Juliet. We watch DVD in the BE2b. Casually, I read it! In this story, main character are Romeo, Juliet and nurse. Romeo is Montague family. Juliet is Capulet family. Regrettably, Montague and Capulet are each opponent↓↓(;o;) But, love is true!! Thy want to be together. So, he asked Friar Laurence marriage. Friar Laurence had an idea. But, this idea caused unhappiness... Finally, Romeo and Juliet died. So, Old Capulet and Old Montague promised that their families would never fight again. The story is very sad....
2007年11月8日木曜日
Romeo&Juliet
I read Romeo&Juliet. We watch DVD in the BE2b. Casually, I read it! In this story, main character are Romeo, Juliet and nurse. Romeo is Montague family. Juliet is Capulet family. Regrettably, Montague and Capulet are each opponent↓↓(;o;) But, love is true!! Thy want to be together. So, he asked Friar Laurence marriage. Friar Laurence had an idea. But, this idea caused unhappiness... Finally, Romeo and Juliet died. So, Old Capulet and Old Montague promised that their families would never fight again. The story is very sad....
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
1 件のコメント:
I read Romeo&Juliet too. this DVD is interesting! And Romeo is special interesting man!
コメントを投稿