skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
2007年12月12日水曜日
Winter('▽`))))★
I don't like winter because I hate cold weather...
But!! I like events in winter(' ∪`))))/"
So, Megu and I wanted to see snow-man★"
.....
We make snow-man by kneaded eraser.
It's very cute!!!!
I want to see real snow-man in this winter!!
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
次の投稿
前の投稿
ホーム
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
居住人♪♪
Links
http://www.podomatic.com/search/directory/overall
books I have read
Tags
photos
(43)
book review
(12)
link
(8)
diary
(4)
jyupun ha jyuubun
(3)
presentation
(2)
favorite
(1)
居住人♪♪
読込中...
ブログ アーカイブ
►
2008
(16)
►
2月
(2)
►
1月
(14)
▼
2007
(53)
▼
12月
(19)
My podcast((('∀')))))))!! 1
My podcast((('∀')))))))!! 2
KOBUKURO
Snow White and the SevenDwarfs
リベンジ!!!!!!
☆CAKE☆
大観峰(('∀`)))))))
The Snow Queen
GLAY Part2
Spa!!
Christmas cake!!
Winter('▽`))))★
Slidshow's script
Skating!!
The story of Chocolate
Lunch(\▽\)** in Yatsushiro
KAP!!!
DRIVING!! in ASO(★∀★)
slidshare
►
11月
(26)
►
10月
(8)
自己紹介
Chipiro
詳細プロフィールを表示
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿